That's me

That's me
That's me

Monday 1 August 2016

Extracts From My Diary

JANUARY 1 1966


Mummy bought me this brand new diary for Christmas. It’s a jolly nice, leather-bound one, and she says that I should write in it with the fountain pen that Grandma Quimbly bought for me on my last birthday (the one that I had to have removed from my nose after the joined-up handwriting accident).
Mummy says I should use this diary to write down all of my adventures and dreams and wishes and things. So I shall. 
Happy New Year!


JANUARY 2


Bored.



JANUARY 3



Bored.



JANUARY 4



BORED BORED BORED!!!!!!


FORTY-SIX YEARS LATER….


NOVEMBER  12 2012


Picked up this old diary. How things have changed. What a lazy child I was.  I clearly had no application as a youngster. No drive. No focus.  I’m going to start keeping this diary again, and if nothing else will show my younger self how it’s done and the kind of thrusting, driven, successful man that I’ve become.


NOVEMBER 13


Bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment